Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Health Consultations

Two months ago I began my studies to become a certified Health Counselor. At the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, I am not only learning to take care of myself, but I am receiving very detailed and careful instruction on how to counsel others around food and lifestyle choices.

Part of my course requirements is to perform free health consultations with other people.

I'd like to invite you to do a session with me. You'll have the opportunity to talk about your life, your dreams and goals you've always wanted to accomplish. This is an opportunity for you to be heard and to feel a sense of support in your life. I'd like to share this time with you, to support you in living an even happier, healthier life. In this consultation, we will spend an hour reviewing your Health History Form and your goals for your own health. We'll get to know each other, and get a sense of what it will feel like to possibly work together in the future, once I start seeing clients.

I'd appreciate the opportunity to share this time with you and allow you to talk about your life and health. Our time together is free and confidential, and we can speak over the phone, or meet wherever you feel comfortable.

If you're interested in sharing this time, maybe learning a little something about yourself and helping me complete my homework, send me an email at jforberger@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment