Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Countdown to India Has Officially Begun

Last night was an imperative meeting for our India Missions Trip with Victory Church. We discussed our travel arrangements, activities with the girls, different ministries we will be doing,and what to pack for our trip. Pam was SOOOO excited to share what she found at the store... the Dreamie Fleece. One of the concerns on previous trips was that the conditions in various hotels were so dirty, that they didn't want to soil their clean sheets at the beginning of the trip. With the Dreamie Fleece, Pam can snuggle into her fleece pouch and cover herself with the hotel blankets on top. Pure genius. There's even a pouch at the top to hold your pillow. But I digress...

Discussing the devotion time, games we'll be playing, and quality time we'll be spending with these orphaned girls, got me so excited to get there. I don't even care about the 4 hour Jeep rides at 50 MPH on dirt roads (in case you're unaware, I get majorly car sick). It's all for the glory of God. I've never been out of the country, or on a missions trip. I CANNOT wait to see what He has in story for us, and what He teaches me through this trip.

I am still in need of about $350 to cover all of my expenses. If you feel led to give monetarily to my trip, please make checks payable to Victory Church with “Jamie Forberger-India Missions Trip” written in the memo line. Mail your gift to Victory Church, 1827 Freedom Road Suite 103, Lancaster, PA 17601. You will receive a receipt of your gift in the form of a Year End Giving Statement from our Finance Department. This will count as a charitable contribution on your 2010 tax return. All monies are due by December 15th.

Thank you again to everyone who has given so far, and those who will give now. I love you all, and appreciate your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment